How You Can Help
Join JAAN as we work to connect individuals and families grappling with addiction and recovery to vital support and resources, while raising awareness and understanding of substance use disorders across Jewish communities. There are many ways you can help make a difference. Contact us here.
- Let us know about Jewish addiction and recovery resources in your community and help put us in touch with them.
- Recommend books related to addiction, recovery, and Jewish identity that may help individuals and family members find support and solace.
- Share your experience with addiction and recovery, or with caring about a loved one struggling with this disease, by submitting a blog post. We welcome contributions from individuals, family members, clergy, professionals, and others who have experience with addiction, and are happy to help you identify a specific topic. Read our blog submission guidelines here.
- Make a tax-deductible contribution to support our efforts. Donate now.
- Ask us about volunteer opportunities with JAAN.
To submit a resource, recommendation, or blog post contribution, fill out our contact form. We look forward to hearing from you.
Jewish Addiction Awareness Network (JAAN)
23052-H Alicia Parkway, #118
Mission Viejo, CA 92692
JAAN is a fiscally sponsored project of Charitable Ventures of Orange County,
a 501c3 nonprofit organization.
© Jewish Addiction Awareness Network (JAAN)