How You Can Help
- JAAN is actively researching Jewish addiction and recovery resources in several communities across the country. If you know of resources and contacts in your community, let us know!
- JAAN has a list of relevant books, but is open to adding more. If you have books that have been helpful to you, let us know!
- JAAN is looking for blog post contributors. Consider writing a blog post or connecting us to others who may be interested. We can help with identifying a specific topic. Our goal is to collect as many finished pieces of writing as possible so there will be plenty of content in the pipeline as we launch the website. See complete blog submission guidelines here.
- JAAN accepts tax-deductible contributions! You can support our efforts by clicking Donate and making a contribution.
- JAAN values volunteers! If you would like to get involved, let us know!
- To reach out to JAAN, click Contact; we look forward to hearing from you!
Jewish Addiction Awareness Network (JAAN)
23052-H Alicia Parkway, #118
Mission Viejo, CA 92692
JAAN is a fiscally sponsored project of Charitable Ventures of Orange County,
a 501c3 nonprofit organization.
© Jewish Addiction Awareness Network (JAAN)